About The Course
Edureka's Advanced Java Course is designed for professionals who want to fastrack their growth as Java Developers. This course enables participants to learn advanced Java concepts such as memory leaks, use of Generics, concurrency, network programming, try-with-resource blocks, design patterns (loose coupling and high cohesion) and more using production like code. People undergoing this course would find it easier to progress their career into more advanced topics such as Big Data and Enterprise Applications.
After the completion of 'Advanced Java Course' at Edureka, you should be able to:
1. Learn Java Annotations
2. Learn Internationalization with resource bundles
3. Understand Logging messages with Apache Log4j
4. Write multi threaded server and clients
5. Parse XML files using DOM and SAX parser
6. Write network applications using java.net package
7. Look up in haystack with Java regex API
8. Write code with Java 7 features like try-with-resource block.
9. Use generics which are heavily used in all Java based frameworks
10. Understand the use of JDBC for parameterized queries, batch processing and transaction management
11. Use Design Patterns while writing an application
12. Writing test cases with JUnit 4
Who should go for this course?
This course is designed for professionals aspiring to become Java Developers, Programmers, Web Developers, Web Designers, Programming Hobbyists, Database Administrators, and Youngsters who want to kick start their career are the key beneficiaries of this course.
Towards the end of the Course, you will be working on a live project. The project is from Human Resource Business Application domain.
Project Title: Employee Attendance Tracker via Employee Access Cards
Project Description: Even though most organisations have moved to flexible timing approach, they still need to track employee attendance. Automating this process eases management of leaves and remuneration of employees.
Why Learn Advanced Java?
Working on the latest version of the software has its advantages as one is always up to date with the language features. This helps in solving problems in design and coding much faster. Further, in this knowledge industry where the rate of obsolescence of technology is so fast, it is always advantageous to remain up to date.