Note: Make sure to watch the videos in HD. This course was updated in 2015.
About this Google Adwords course:
Google Adwords is a marketer's best friend. If you are looking to reach new customers, test your product idea (or even test a start-up idea) this course is for you. In this Adwords introductory course you will learn how to create your first ad campaign and you will actually get to see your ads live on Google Adwords. (How exciting is that?)
Here are some of the topics we'll dive into:
- What is Google Adwords and how it works
- Keyword match types and campaign settings
- Account set up and best practices
- Launching your first Adwords ads
Throughout this course you will learn that it is not necessary to spend thousands of dollars to make online marketing work for you - and your company.
Upon completing this course you will know:
- What is Google Adwords and how to use it to your advantage
- How to properly set up your Google Adwords campaigns (emphasis: properly)
- The industry best practices - which will ensure that you are not wasting your money on useless clicks
If you have any questions, or specific requests, please let me know - I'm here to help!
Note: As with all Udemy courses, you have 30-day money back guarantee :) (But no worries, you won't need it.)