JOIN THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS IN UDEMY'S BESTSELLER AND MOST COMPREHENSIVE SCRUM COURSE!
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON SCRUM TRAINING AND SCRUM CERTIFICATION.
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Scrum - You will be confident that you have learned Scrum as the founders intended because I only teach accurately from the rule-book of Scrum.
- Confidence in completing a Scrum Certification - I teach you everything you need to gain confidence in the exam and then guide you on how to get certified online without going into a class room or spending $1000. I send you to the Scrum Open Assessment so you can practice before taking the final certification.
- You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Ted R. Brown What is Scrum?
Agile Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project. Based on my experience, it has also been the number one reason why projects have delivered on time!
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a scrum master, product owner, team member, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants to understand what makes scrum tick, this is the place to start. If you are preparing for a scrum master certification or other scrum certification, this class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
- Concise overview of Scrum - The exact events, roles, rules and artefacts used to deliver a project using scrum along with the history of Scrum. This includes lectures on the fundamentals of Sprint Planning, The Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Scrum Artefacts and more.
- The facts based on the Scrum Guide - The correct terminology and use of Scrum is essential to mastering it. The Scrum Guide is the rule book on Scrum and many do not use it or know it.
- Scrum Certification Preparation - A summary of frequently asked questions (FAQs) and frequently misunderstood points around Scrum that have been in past Open Assessment exams.
- Scrum Certification - I then tell you how to prepare for Scrum Certification and how to sit it online saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary. I go through key gotchas from the scrum guide.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of Scrum such as Scrum Roles, Events, or Artefacts, followed by a summary of key exam points and frequent misunderstandings in industry. All is based on the scrum guide so you know that you are learning the facts.
Inspired by God, the Bible, Ken Schwaber, Jeff Sutherland