Simplilearn's All in One Big Data and Cloud Computing is a comprehensive package containing certification in both Hadoop and Cloud Computing.
Simplilearn’s training in Big Data & Hadoop is an ideal training package for every aspiring professional who wants to make his/her career in Big Data Analytics using Hadoop Framework. The course equips participants to work on the Hadoop environment with ease and learn vital components such as Flume, Apache Oozie workflow scheduler and other advance concepts like Hadoop 2.0: Hbase, Zookeeper and Sqoop.
Exin Cloud Computing is all about providing IT-related services through internet. it allows you to improve skills on handling cloud applications and services at your own convenience
List of Courses
|Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop|
|Certified Big Data and Hadoop Developer Training|
|Big Data and Hadoop Administrator|
|Impala-an Open Source SQL Engine for Hadoop Training|
|EXIN Cloud Computing Training|
|CompTIA Cloud Essentials Training|
|CompTIA Cloud+ Training|
|Advanced Cloud Computing with AWS Training|
Why is the certification most sought-after?
As the Big data buzz is getting louder with Volume, Variety and Velocity, certified hadoopers equipped with the right skills to process the Big data through Hadoop are the ‘most wanted’ in Fortune 500 companies worldwide. This has greatly increased the career scope for certified hadoopers in comparison to their non-certified peers. Below are well known facts as to why one should opt for the Big Data & Hadoop Certification:
- According to Gartner – “Big Data & Analytics is one of the top 10 strategic technologies for businesses and there would be 4.4 Million Big Data jobs by 2015”.
- Top companies like Microsoft, Software AG, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP, EMC2 and Dellhave invested a huge $15 billion on data management and analytics.
- According to IDC – “Big Data market would grow up to $16.1 billion”.
- According to Indeed.com – “Certified Big Data analysts start earning $117,000 in comparison to their non-certified peers”.
- According to Robert Half Technology “Big Data, Big Pay – Average salary can reach up to $154,250”
Exin Cloud Computing Certification benefits:
- Ensures cost reduction
- Increases flexibility and scalability
- Enables easy hardware and software maintenance
- Focuses IT on core competencies
- Enables arrangements for business continuity