Want to learn the most typical and important topic in any programming language. In this course you will learn Exception Handling in C++ covering all the basic to advanced topics with the help of great examples along the way.
I will be using Dev C++ as a compiler but you can use any compiler of your choice. Before starting the course you should have at least basic understanding of C++ syntax - operators, functions, control structure.
The course contains 5 section having total of 11 lectures - 2 hours of video content. Apart from that there are 9 C++ files included in the "Downloadable Resource" section for better understanding of its concepts. Also various MCQ's / Quizzes for better understanding of your concepts.
Here's a list of topics covered in the course -
- Why there was a need for exception handling.
- Basics of Exception Handling.
- How Exception handling works / mechanism.
- Use of try, catch and throw.
- Function that generates exception.
- Multiple catch statements.
- How to Catch all the exceptions using (...)
- Nested exception handling
- Restricting / Specifying throw restriction
- Re throwing an Exception
And much more along the way...
This topic is highly recommended on the perspective of Interviews for companies or Examination.