About the Course
Edureka's Email Marketing Course, will introduce attendees to the world of Email Marketing, which Marketers can use to strategize, create, execute and monitor Email Marketing campaigns successfully. The course will cover different nuances of Email Marketing and how it can be used for meeting your marketing objectives. The course will also cover templates and tools (both free and paid) helpful for developing email campaigns. Also we will focus on a case study based approach to drive key learnings starting from very basic to a fairly advanced level.
After the completion of the Email Marketing course at Edureka, you will be able to:
1. Understand the importance of email in your marketing mix.
2. Understand the key components of an Email Marketing plan: - Planning - Setting realistic objectives - Content creation - Deliverability - Measurability - Testing.
3. Define your Email Marketing goals clearly.
4. Describe the Spam laws and minimize complaints.
5. Understand Email Service Providers.
6. Determine appropriate costs of Email Marketing.
7. Design effective email campaigns and understand different frameworks.
8. Get more from your lists through segmentation and targeting.
9. Create effective and actionable content which will make your emails valuable for the customer.
10. Understand different strategies to improve CTRs.
11. Use marketing products like GSP for promoting your products/services.
12. Dynamic Email Marketing.
13. Measure your campaigns and calculate ROI or ROAS.
Why Learn Email Marketing?
In the age of consumer engagement with Social Media, Mobile Marketing; Email still provides the best ROI for marketers. As consumer behavior has changed from various social platforms to new devices etc, one thing that remains the same is the reliability of email as a way to reach someone. Hence it is very important for students, marketers, entrepreneurs, small businesses, faculties etc. to master Email Marketing.
Who should go for this Course?
This course immediately benefits professionals who wish to maximize their returns from Email Marketing. Ideal for anyone working in marketing or business who wants to learn/master the trade of Email Marketing and confidently execute email campaigns.
Which Case-Studies will be a part of the Course?
Project Name : Edureka's Email Marketing Course
Industry : Digital Marketing
Data : Duration - 4 weeks, 8 sessions, 16 Hrs; Cost - Rs. 19,995 (~$389)
Problem Statement : In the age of consumer engagement with Social Media, Mobile Marketing; Email still provides the best ROI for marketers.