join over 3000 students learning Google Tag Manager, with Q&A by the instructor daily.
last Update November 2015:
- added 18 new video on Event-Tracking
- added update to reflect the changes of the new Version of GTM
- added What's New in Google Tag Manager Video
- added a whole new Module to cover the new version of Google Tag Manager (7 new videos)
As an internet marketer, don't you wish there was a tool to simplify the installation of event Tracking for Button Clicks, Slider Interactions or Forms?
Imagine there is a way to do MORE with your Google Analytics tools...FASTER, and WITHOUT ever having to hire a web developer to install this.
Welcome to the best-selling Google Tag Manager course, THE new tool that is innovating the workflow of marketers.
In this course, you will learn how my clients and I use this one simple tool to...
- deploy Event-Tracking without additional coding
- measure User Interaction on our page
- making the data actionable to us
- and increase our understand of User behaviour
Google Tag Manager is on the cutting edge, and you will be better than your competition if you adopt it now
You will be able to deploy Google Analytics Event Tracking using Google Tag Manager at the end of the course, without needing to run to your web developer.
The clients I have worked with through my analytics company have saved countless hours and thousands of dollars by avoiding going through a developer to get their event tracking deployed. With Google Tag Manager, you can do, what previously took a developer ages, in just seconds.
Listen to what people are saying about Google Tag Manager:
“With Google Tag Manager, it's a matter of an hour or so from receiving a tag to testing to QA to deployment. It's exponentially better." -- Mona Gandhi, Software Engineer, Airbnb
Google Tag Manager centralizes our tags into a single location that gives our marketing and analytics teams the flexibility to make tagging updates within minutes without burdening IT. - Lee Topar, Director of Online Marketing, GoPro
Enroll in this course today to get a leg up on the competition and become a better marketer.
- Julian, Creator of GTMTraining