- 24 hours of High-Quality in-depth Video E-Learning Sessions
- 48 hours of Lab Exercises
- Intellipaat Proprietary VM and free cloud instance for 6 months for performing exercises
- 70% of extensive learning through Hands-on exercises, Project Work, Assignments and Quizzes
- The training will prepare you for Cloudera Certification as well as learners can learn how to work with Hortonworks and MapR Distributions
- 24X7 Lifetime Support with Rapid Problem Resolution Guaranteed
- Lifetime Access to Videos, Tutorials and Course Material
- Guidance to Resume Preparation and Job Assistance
- Step -by- step Installation of Software
- Course Completion Certificate from Intellipaat
About Hadoop Developer Training Course
This training course is a comprehensive study of Big Data using Hadoop. The course topics include Introduction to Hadoop and its Ecosystem, MapReduce and HDFS and MapReduce Abstraction. It further covers Introduction, Installation and Implementation of advanced platforms like Hive, Pig, Flume, Sqoop, Oozie and Yarn. This course also trains on Hbase Architecture, Advance MapReduce Jobs and Hadoop Cluster Management.
After completion of Hadoop Developer Training course, you will be able to:
- Understand complete Apache Hadoop Framework
- Learn to work with Hadoop Distributed File Sysyte (HDFS)
- Learn how MapReduce interacts with data and process it
- Design and develop applications involving big data using Hadoop Ecosystem
- Differentiate between New and Old APIs for Hadoop
- Understand how YARN engages in managing compute resources into clusters
- Write and execute programs in YARN (MRv2) latest version of Hadoop Release 2.0Monitor
- Implement HBase, MapReduce Integration, Advanced Usage and Advanced Indexing
- Work on assignments including -: End to end POC using Yarn or Hadoop 2, End to end POC using Yarn or Hadoop 2.0
- Software Developers and IT Engineers
- Java Architects, Data Warehouse Developers, SAAS Professionals, Data Analysts
- Professionals and Students aiming to learn latest technology and build career in Big Data using Hadoop
Why take Hadoop Developer Training?
- Hadoop is a combination of online running applications on a huge scale built of commodity hardware. It helps in storing and handling huge amounts of data in a faster and cost-effective manner.
- There is an excessive need for professionals skilled in Hadoop Development for better salary and excellent job opportunities.
- Companies Using Hadoop: Amazon Web Services, IBM, Hortonworks, Cloudera, Intel, Microsoft, Pivotal, Twitter, Salesforce, AT&T, StumbleUpon, eBay, Yahoo!, Facebook, Hulu, etc.
- You can find amazing career opportunities. Top Job websites for Hadoop Jobs- Indeed: 11000+, Simplyhired: 12000+, LinkedIn: 4500+, net: 8000+.