- 30 hours of High-Quality in-depth Video E-Learning Sessions
- 60 hours of Lab Exercises
- Intellipaat Proprietary VM and free cloud instance for 6 months for performing exercises
- 70% of extensive learning through Hands-on exercises, Project Work, Assignments and Quizzes
- The training will prepare you for Cloudera Certification as well as learners can learn how to work with Hortonworks and MapR Distributions
- 24X7 Lifetime Support with Rapid Problem Resolution Guaranteed
- Lifetime Access to Videos, Tutorials and Course Material
- Guidance to Resume Preparation and Job Assistance
- Step -by- step Installation of Software
- Course Completion Certificate from Intellipaat
About Hadoop Testing Training Course
This training course is designed to test and rectify errors from Hadoop Projects Performance. It comprises a comprehensive study of Hadoop Software, Hadoop Architecture, HDFS, MapReduce Jobs, Hive, PIG, Sqoop, Oozie, Flume, Yarn, Hadoop Testing, POC and practical exercises.
After completion of Hadoop Testing Training course, you will be able to:
- Understand Hadoop main components and Ecosystem
- Deep dive into Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Understand MapReduce abstraction and its working
- Learn to develop a MapReduce application and writing Unit Tests
- Perform basic data analysis using Pig and Relational data analysis with Hive
- Understand concepts of advanced platforms like Sqoop, Oozie, Flume and Yarn
- Know the importance of Hadoop Testing and Hadoop Testing Workflow Process
- Design, prepare and execute Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Test Scripts
- Learn to detect bugs through queries
- Understand MapReduce Joins and how to test MRunit
- Quality Analysts aiming to build career in Big Data Analytics using Hadoop
- System Administrators and Support Engineers
- Developers and Testing Professionals
- Professionals and Students aiming to learn latest technology and build career in Big Data using Hadoop
Why take Hadoop Testing Training?
- Hadoop is a combination of online running applications on a huge scale built of commodity hardware. It helps in storing and handling huge amounts of data in a faster and cost-effective manner.
- As the number of Hadoop Developers and Administrators is growing the organizations, there is an equal need for professionals skilled in Hadoop Testing to ensure better system performance.
- Companies Using Hadoop: Amazon Web Services, Intel, Microsoft, IBM, Hortonworks, Cloudera, Twitter, Salesforce, AT&T, StumbleUpon, eBay, Yahoo!, Facebook, Hulu, Pivotal, etc.
- You can find amazing career opportunities. Top Job websites for Hadoop Jobs- Indeed: 11000+, Simplyhired: 12000+, LinkedIn: 4500+, net: 8000+