About Hyperion Training Course
Oracle Hyperion training is one of the main products in the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Plus software suite, an industry-leading business intelligence platform. This Software Completely shares common administration, user management, and installation and configuration support with other Hyperion BI modules of Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition Plus.
It will help you understand the benefits of using dashboards. There are two ways in which a participant can create dashboards. This course will outline both the ways for students. First one is to create it using a simple template for dashboards that allows users to complete this process with Interactive Reporting Studio or Hyperion Workspace. Another way is to use dashboard templates that offer additional dashboard interfaces. If you use this method, both Dashboard Studio and Interactive Reporting Studio will be used to create and configure dashboards. This includes using Gauges, Live Charts, and other interactive objects.
- Oracle Hyperion Interactive tutorial focus is to provide an overview of the Interactive Reporting Web Client and EPM Work space, providing the business analyst with the skills necessary to work with the tool on a daily basis. Below are the objectives of this program
- Create queries against a relational data source and create reports with Oracle Hyperion Interactive Reporting Studio
- Learn to request items, filter and sort data, and process queries
- Use the results data to create tabular, cross-tabular, chart, and band-style reports.
This course is recommended for:
- Any oracle Hyperion Reporting user looking for improving the skills in the product
- All levels of users from those who need to simply retrieve and view data in a report format, to those who need to build queries and reports as well as analyze data
- Most of common users of this tool are Business Analysts, Reports Developer and Technical Consultants.
Why Go for Hyperion Training?
Hyperion Interactive Reporting offers powerful query, analysis and reporting capabilities supported by an intuitive user interface. Both developers and end-users can take advantage of existing information systems to pull together data in easy to use charts, pivots tables and highly formatted reports. Relational data can be augmented with the output of Hyperion’s multidimensional reporting services for even broader reporting and presentation capabilities.
Strengths / Benefits
- Improved understanding of data – Improves understanding and use of business-critical information across the enterprise using easy-to-use query and analysis capabilities.
- Personalized Presentation – Features drag and drop modeling, data query and personalized dashboard development to deliver relevant information faster.
- Interactive and Dynamic – Provides an interactive, dynamic intelligence solution for every class of user.
- Multiple Data Sources – Integrates with and leverages almost any existing information source to establish a scalable, standards-based environment for developing BI solutions.
- Secure – Provides safe exchange of business information through the ability to secure content to different users across the enterprise.
Companies Using Hyperion:
Allstate Insurance, Braun, Coca-Cola, FIAT, H & R Block, Hyatt, Novartis, Staples, Toyota Motor Sales USA, Yale University etc.