About IBM Big Data Hadoop Training Course
IBM Career Education (CE)-Foundation Course in Big Data Analytics is a hand-on training course for those who want a foundation of IBM InfoSphere BigInsights. It will provide an overview of IBM’s Big Data strategy along with more detailed and descriptive information on Hadoop technology. The course also presents concepts required by System Administrator to work with Hadoop Distributed File system and concepts of MapReduce required by a developer. It provides learners an introduction to scheduling capabilities of Hadoop and how to use Oozie to control workflows and use Flume to load data into HDFS.
After completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the need and importance of Big Data
- Describe functions and features of InfoSphere BigInsights
- List the capabilities of Hadoop and HDFS
- Administer HDFS effectively
- Describe the use of MapReduce
- Set up a Hadoop cluster
- Manage job execution
- Explain Oozie workflows
- Describe scenarios for loading data into HDFS
- Programming Developers and System Administrators
- Professionals who want to build career in Big Data Technology
- Graduates from Btech, Mtech, and/or other disciplines enthusiastic about learning latest Big data technology
- Tech-savvy undergraduates aiming to become Big data Analysts
Why Take this Course?
- This course comprises 70% of extensive learning through hands-on exercises and assignments along with exposure to live project.
- The most attractive feature of Intellipaat is its 24by7 dedicated support for lifetime.
- Once enrolled for a course, you become a privileged student to get guidance and problem solving from our intellectual trainers regarding this course anytime in the future.