At the end of Simplilearn’s training in the Impala-an Open Source SQL Engine for Hadoop, the participants will be able to:
- Describe Impala and its role in Hadoop Eco-system
- Explain how to query data using impala SQL
- Discuss partitioning of Impala tables and explain its benefits
- List the factors affecting the performance of Impala
- Describe the complete flow of a SQL query execution in Impala.
What are the career benefits in-store for you?
After doing to this course you get an opportunity to work in highly rewarding big data projects and also gain knowledge about MPP data warehouse product. A good knowledge of SQL and familiar scripting languages, increases your career prospects in Big Data industry. According to payscale.com, the average salary for an entry-level SQL developer ranges around $60,000.
Why should you do this course?
Knowledge of Impala enables you to query data on big data in Apache Hadoop and skip the time-consuming steps of loading and reorganizing data. This course is specially designed to help professionals with the knowledge of Data base, SQL, data warehouse and other data base programing languages, to make a career transition into big data platform.
Who should do this course?
The target group of the Impala-an Open Source SQL Engine for Hadoop course includes, but is not restricted to:
- Data scientists
- Hadoop administrator and developers
- SQL developers
- Data warehouse developers
- Database administrators and developers
- Simplilearn is the World’s Largest Certification Training Provider, with over 400,000+ professionals trained globally
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe
- All our Courses are designed and developed under a tried and tested Unique Learning Framework that is proven to deliver 98.6% pass rate in first attempt
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and others