At the end of Simplilearn’s training in the basics of Big Data and Hadoop, the participants will:
A good understanding of the basics of Big Data and Hadoop makes it easier to improve your analytic skills, thus increasing your career prospects in the Big Data analytics industry. According to Robert Half Technology, the average salary for a Hadoop certified Professional is in the range of $154,250.
Top companies like Microsoft, Software AG, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP, EMC2 and Dell have invested a huge $15 billion on data management and analytics, thereby increasing the number of opportunities for Big data & Hadoop certified professionals.
Who should do this course?
Simplilearn’s ‘Introduction to Big data and Hadoop’ course is meant for professionals who intend to gain a basic understanding of Big Data and Hadoop. It is ideal for professionals in senior management who requires a theoretical understanding of how Hadoop can solve their Big Data problem.
- Simplilearn is the World’s Largest Certification Training Provider, with over 400,000+ professionals trained globally
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe
- All our Courses are designed and developed under a tried and tested Unique Learning Framework that is proven to deliver 98.6% pass rate in first attempt
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and others