About JasperSoft Training Course
This course enables you to know about Jasperserver Architecture, introduction to report design using Jaspersoft ireport, deploying reports on Jasperserver; you will get an idea about dashboards, multi tenancy architecture & Olap-Mdx, Cube.
You will learn about Olap basics creating Cubes and Cubes deployment on Jasperserver, understanding MDX, creating reports and dashboards using Cube, performance tuning of reports and Jasperserver.
This course will enable you to:
- Get acknowledged with the Jaspersoft BI suite
- Learn to design and run an ETL job to move and transform data
- Design and run reports in iReport that include charts, images, sub reports, crosstabs, and more
- Deploy, host and maintain reports in JasperReports Server
- Configure and customize reports using the Ad Hoc Editor
- Design domains and secure domain data
- Design dashboards in Jaspersoft
- Modify the JasperReports Server UI
- Understand the features available through the JasperReports Server web services API
- Set up and configure a Jaspersoft ETL project
- Aware of basic concepts of a data warehouse and data analysis
- To help you analyze views with Jaspersoft OLAP
- Business Intelligence Professionals or ETL Developers
- Professionals aspire to become Business Object Professionals Project Managers, Database Professionals, Mainframe Professionals, and SQL Developers
Why Go for JasperSoft Training?
According to Wikipedia “Jaspersoft is a commercial open source software vendor focused on business intelligence, including data visualization, reporting, and analytics. Jaspersoft provides commercial and open source software, support, services, and licensing around the JasperReports, JasperReports Server, Jaspersoft Studio, iReport, and Jaspersoft ETL products.”
It is offered in a community open source edition as well as under several commercial editions with broad support for various databases and data sources, including NoSQL and other big data sources.