ABOUT THIS COURSE
Learn everything you need to know to get started building a MongoDB-based app. This course will go over basic installation, JSON, schema design, querying, insertion of data, indexing and working with the Node.js driver. In the course, you will build a blogging platform, backed by MongoDB.
- Duration: 7 weeks
- Each week we release new video lectures and a new assignment.
- Each week requires approximately 3-5 hours of your time, depending on your level of preparation.
- Your final grade for the course will be comprised of weekly assignments which count for half of your grade and a final exam/project which counts for the other half of your grade.
- You will receive a course completion confirmation at the end of the course if you achieve a 65% or above on graded material.
After completing this course, you should have a good understanding as to how applications are built on top of MongoDB using Node.js. This course should also prepare you to take the C100DEV: MongoDB Certified Developer, Associate Level exam. Register for next exam session to become a MongoDB Certified Professional.
- Web Browser: FireFox 39.0+, Chrome 43+, or IE 10+
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7+ 64-bit, Ubuntu 14.04+ 64-bit, or Windows 7/8/8.1 (64-bit)
- MongoDB: 3.0.4+
- Software: Node.js 0.12.0+, Express 3.4, and MongoDB Node.js driver 1.4.34