About The Course
The Manual Testing for beginners course will combine the fundamental software testing and related program analysis techniques.The course will include concepts of Test generation, Test oracles, Test coverage,Regression , Mutation testing, Program Analysis,etc
After the completion of the Manual Testing course, you will be able to :
1. Understand fundamental concepts in software testing, including software testing objectives, processes, criterion, strategies and methods.
2. Understand the software testing processes and manual testing processes like Unit testing, Integration testing, system testing and regression.
3. Learn to plan a test project, design test cases and data, conduct testing operations, manage defects and generate test report.
4. Learn to write software testing documents and communicate with engineers in various forms.
5. Design and execute software testing activities for a testing project.
6. Effectively communicate to interact and collaborate with stakeholders.
Who should go for this course?
This is a foundation course for graduates and professionals who want to learn and gain insights on software testing eg. Software Testing Engineers,Software Test Managers, QA Engineers, QA leads and Managers, Fresh Graduates and Students.
Why Learn this course?
Manual testing is a vital process without which no software release can occur, it makes the software usable.Manual testing offers opportunities constantly to be exposed with new development methods, new platform technologies, new product innovations.
Which Case-Studies will be a part of the Course?
Towards the end of the Course, you will be working on a live project.
Project Description: A company wants to create a commercial human resources management product that can be consumed and customized by medium sized businesses located in a specific country and globally.
It has two versions:
The features include Personal Information Management. When a customer or a business owner has a need to venture into the online world or make updates on the already existing site or application, a solution to this business problem is needed, which is a piece of code. A customer then approaches a software service provider to make this software a reality for them. That is when the software project inception begins.