About The Course
This course will help you to master one of the most popular NoSQL databases. This course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful mongoDB® expert. The course covers a range of NoSQL and mongoDB® topics such as CRUD Operations, Schema Design and Data Modelling, Scalability etc.
After the completion of the mongoDB® Course at edureka, you should be able to:
1. Gain an insight into the 'Roles' played by a mongoDB® expert.
2. Learn how to design Schema using Advanced Queries.
3. Troubleshoot Performance issues.
4. Understand mongoDB® Aggregation framework
5. Learn mongoDB® Backup and Recovery options and strategies
6. Understand scalability and availability in mongoDB® using Sharding
7. How to setup a replicated cluster, Managing ReplicaSets etc.
8. What is shards, Key, ConfigServer, Query Router etc.
9. How to setup Sharding
10. Various MongoDB® tools to develop and deploy your applications
11. Learn MongoDB® Administration activities
12. Health Check, Backup, Recovery, Performance tuning, etc.
13. Understand Hadoop and MongoDB Integration
14. Data Migration in MongoDB with Hadoop (MongoDB to Hive)
15. Learn to integrate MongoDB with tools like Jaspersoft and Pentaho
16. Integration of MongoDB with GUI Tool Robomongo
Who should go for this course?
If you are a Software Architect, Database Professional, Project Manager, and Software Developer, DBA, System Administrator or a graduate interested in learning the most popular NoSQL database, this course is for you.
After completing this course you will be able to produce database designs for mongoDB® applications, understand its usage in solving your business problem.
Why Learn MongoDB® Development and Administration?
MongoDB® is a matured NoSQL database product with an ever growing adoption. Many big enterprise and internet companies such as Cisco, EBay, Disney etc. are now running large scale mongoDB production deployments. With its increased adoption, mongoDB® has enabled developers to build new types of applications for cloud, mobile and social technologies. This makes mongoDB® developers an invaluable resource for companies looking to innovate in each of these areas.