About The Course
Edureka's PHP & MySQL with MVC framework, will introduce attendees to PHP, MySQL and CakePHP MVC framework. The course will cover aspects of how to use PHP, MySQL along with CakePHP MVC framework to create powerful and easy to maintain database driven websites. The course will also cover Installation & Configuration of PHP, MySQL and CakePHP. Attendees will also get to implement one project towards the end of the course.
After the completion of the 'PHP & MySQL with MVC Framework' Course at Edureka, you should be able to:
1. Understand the basics of the Web Technology
2. Learn all major concepts of PHP and MySQL that beginner developers need to master.
3. Learn all major concepts of MVC architecture in general and it advantages over conventional web development methods.
3. Round off your application development skills by understanding how to implement PHP on a website using MVC framework.
4. Gain the PHP programming skills needed to successfully build interactive, data-driven sites
5. Create forms easily using helper functions and work with form data
7. Work with regular expressions, handle exceptions, and validate data
8. Work with PHP text mails and HTML emails
9. How to use and create functions
10. Object oriented concepts
11. Uploading files to server
12. Manipulate system files
13. Able to architect, write, debug, and run complete web applications
14. Test and debug a PHP application
15. Become a proficient PHP/MySQL web developer using MVC architecture.
Who should go for this course?
This course can be taken by anyone who wants to be a Web Developer or wants to learn PHP & MySQL with a MVC framework.
Basic HTML knowledge, basic understanding of computer programming language, internet, database, especially RDBMS.
Project1: (i) Create basic HTML registration form using CakePHP helpers. Post data to database and send an email.
(ii) Institution management website.
Why learn PHP & MySQL with MVC Frameworks?
PHP scripting and MySQL database are one of the worlds most popular open source techniques used to develop websites. Add an advantage of a MVC framework to it and you can develop powerful, dynamic and easy to maintain database driven websites. PHP, MySQL and CakePHP are also platform independent i.e. You can easily port a website developed on a windows machine to a Linux based apache web server with minimal to no changes. The CakePHP MVC architect also adds some additional security against threats like SQL injections, hacking etc.