Agile Certified Practitioner certificate by Project Management Institute (PMI-ACP)® is one of the most sought-after credentials globally in IT industry in the area of Project Management. The PMI-ACP certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques. To earn the Agile certification, professionals need to clear PMI-ACP exam conducted by PMI®.
Edureka is a globally recognized brand of Brain4ce Education Solutions, Registered Education Provider of PMI (R.E.P. #4021).
Edureka is pioneer in providing Instructor Led Online courses for PMP®, ACP® and MS-Project with 24/7 on-demand technical support from experienced industry practitioners. Apart from PMP® and ACP®, Edureka is one of the most sought after names for other Instructor Led Online courses like Big Data, Hadoop, Data Science, Cloud Computing with AWS, Mobile Application Development, Business Analytic, Mahout, Cassandra, & MongoDB®. Click here to read more...About Us
About The Course
On demand Virtual training program is designed to help aspiring professionals earn Agile Certification (PMI-ACP)® and empower the current & future project managers to demonstrate their level of professionalism in agile principles, practices, tools and techniques. This course is taught by trainers who have years of experience in training and who have been practicing Agile Project Management with some of the top IT organizations.
1. Lifetime access to recorded virtual training
2. Tips and tricks to clear the PMI-ACP exam
3. Real life examples to help understand practical application of Project Management Knowledge
4. A complete ACP Kit that includes 3 sets of mock tests, ACP Quick Reference Guide (handy formulas, cheat sheets and key acronyms)
On completion of the PMI-ACP® course learner will be able to:
1. To help participants clear the PMI-ACP® exam in the first attempt while completing the required 21 contact hour's training.
2. Understand Agile principles and practices that will enhance team productivity and improve customer satisfaction.
3. Gain insights on how to establish transparency in communication within the team and with customers.
4. Experience the freedom on embracing change and explain ways to manage the project's scope, schedule and budget to help timely delivery of products.
5. Build trust with their teams and customers through consistent cadence of "common sense" best practices.
6. Acquire valuable insights on how the teams can "empower and inspire".
7. Familiarize oneself with latest industry knowledge on how to manage dynamic projects in the most competitive environments.
8. Evaluate one's exam preparedness and create a personalized plan for self-study.
9. Instil confidence to manage projects of various sizes.
Who should go for this course?
This Agile PM training course is designed for anyone who is considering the use of an Agile Project Management methodology for software development. In general, practitioners who are seeking to: Understand Agile principles, Agile practices, Agile tools and techniques, including: Project Managers, Program Managers, Analysts, Developers, Testers, IT Managers/Directors, Software Engineers, Software Architects, Software Managers, Testing Managers, Team Leaders and Customers.