About Qlikview Training Course
Qlikview is a Business Intelligence platform which is for converting the data into knowledge, 70% of course content comprises of Project work & Lab exercises of the many Qlikview components.
Here are the topics covered in this course – elementary user interface layout and design best practices. Qlikview Designer course focuses on Qlikview application, objects such as sheets, list-boxes and charts, working with scripts, best practices, loading data, deploying Qlikview applications, chart Properties Different types of Chart-Radar Chart, Maco Chart, Grid Chart and Funnel Chart.
Learning Outcomes of this training:
- Real time project Application development.
- Hands on practice data modeling with Star Schema (Link table) and Snowflake schema.
- Script level functions and chart level functions knowledge.
- Design techniques and shortcuts about the less time.
- Publishing the document in server and access over web.
This course is recommended for:
- Power End-Users
Why Go for Qlikview Training?
According to Qlikview “Qlik based desktop tool was called QlikView. “Quik” stood for “Quality, Understanding, Interaction and Knowledge.”
The Qlikview Business Discovery platform:
- Has an inference engine that maintains the associations in the data automatically
- Calculates aggregations on the fly, as needed, for a super-fast user experience
- Compresses data down to 10% of its original size to optimize the power of the processors
- Accomplishes both within a single, comprehensive product
Companies Using Qlikview:
Canon, ACI Consult, Aditya Birla Manics, ADO, Berenberg Bank, BBS FOOD, Bianchi, Bliss, Aggregate Industries etc