Hi, my name is Matt Bernstein, successful Udemy instructor with over 45,000+ students across 186 countries. But, I'm going to make the proper assumption that you have no idea who I am.
So listen, I have a booming voice and like to get straight to the point.
From an eBay and Amazon standpoint, I’ve been selling online since 2006.
At the end of the course you'll learn how to…
- Understand which selling platform is better to list your household items on - eBay or Amazon.
- Conduct pre-sale research to maximize sales price and volume on eBay and Amazon.
- List your items on eBay and Amazon to make extra cash.
- Ship the customers orders and save money.
Who should take this course? Who should not?
- Anyone who wants to make extra money on eBay and Amazon.
- Students who have no experience and want to get started with eBay and Amazon
- Students who are shipping items for the first time.
- Students who want to understand the differences between eBay and Amazon.
As a very small token of my appreciation:
When you scroll down the page, you'll see some lectures are available to watch for free.