- 16 hours of High-Quality in-depth Video E-Learning Sessions
- 32 hours of Lab Exercises
- 70% of extensive learning through Hands-on exercises , Project Work , Assignments and Quizzes
- The training will prepare you for Talend Certification
- 24X7 Lifetime Support with Rapid Problem Resolution Guaranteed
- Lifetime Access to Videos, Tutorials and Course Material
- Guidance to Resume Preparation and Job Assistance
- Step -by- step Installation of Software
- Course Completion Certificate from Intellipaat
About Talend Training Course
This course is focused on learning through practical examples and exercises the concepts of Talend and end-to-end ETL solutions. It further includes Introduction to Big Data, Hadoop, HDFS, Data Integration, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Oozie, Flume and Yarn.
After completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain Talend Open Studio and its usefulness
- Create a new job and understand Data Integration and concept of propagation
- Define how to aggregate data and T Map and its properties
- Learn to use forma data functions, XML file in Talend and import/create metadata
- Deep dive into BIG Data, Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS
- Implement real-time Use Cases of Talend
- Work on exercises related to advanced Big Data concepts like Hive, Pig, Oozie, Flume and Yarn
- Work on project-Importing Mysql Data using Sqoop and Querying it using Hive
- Define ETL methods and ETL tools to connect with Hadoop
- Understand difference between Pig and Hive
- Know about ETL components
- System administrators and System Integrators,
- Business Analysts, Business Intelligence Developers, Data Scientists and Solution Architects
- Software Developers and IT engineers with some BI experience
- Professionals aspiring to build career in Big Data and Hadoop
Why Take Talend Training?
- Talend Open studio (TOS) is a premier, open source Data Integration tool used to build end-to-end ETL solutions.
- While data is becoming huge and growing rapidly in the present time, there is an urgent and immediate need to manage, edit and store that data with ingenious tools like Talend.
- This course is the solution to all your data handling problems and gives you an insight into latest technologies like Big Data and Hadoop.