About the course:
This course is the first and only comprehensive video tutorial guide on how to become a designer. You can learn a lot about the creative industry and the best way to start your career as a designer. It will answer questions like:
- Is it enough to be creative to be a designer?
- Is it better to be a freelancer or work full time?
- How much can you earn as a designer?
- How to find jobs in the creative industry?
- Which areas of design are recommend for you?
- How to enter and win design contests and so much more.
Join Martin and learn from his years of experience in the creative industry. This course provides a well structured and to-the-point guide to anyone who is planning to get into the creative industry.
The course includes:
- 56 instructional video tutorials
- Essential Skills for Designers & Career Guide PDF
- Design Terminology PDF
- Useful Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- Collection of Useful websites for Designers PDF.
How long will the course take to complete?
This course will take only 2 hours to complete. It will save you a lot of time finding out everything you need to know about becoming a designer.
How the course is structured?
The course is structured into 56 videos, each explaining a specific topic important for a designer. It is recommended to watch the videos in order of the outline but you can also choose to watch them individually.
Why take this course?
This course will help you greatly if you ever considered to become a designer. It will help you to decide whether you are cut out for this career or not and it will show you the right way to get into the creative industry.