This course will be consistently updated with new content - Last update: 11/22/2015
With over 4 years on YouTube I have learned a good portion about what it takes to become successful and build a business on the platform. This course will teach you the same exact methods and steps that I have applied to my own channels to see tremendous results. With over 900,000 subscribers and 320,000,000 million video views there is no doubt in my mind that if you follow this course and listen to my advice, you can reach the same type of success that I have.
This course will teach you valuable lessons on extremely beneficial YouTube practices that help turn your hobby into a business. You will be able to learn the methods that I have used successfully over the past 4 years and apply them to your own YouTube channel to see results.
Some of the things we are going to cover;
- How to name your YouTube channel
- How to title your YouTube videos
- How to describe your YouTube videos
- How to tag your YouTube videos
- Things that determine your search rankings
- How to create an awesome looking YouTube thumbnail
- How to create a video for your YouTube channel
- Programs (Free and Paid)
- Choosing your niche
- Social media
- Affiliate marketing
- Upload scheduling and consistency
- Free royalty free resources for videos, music, and photos
- YouTube algorithm
- All the steps that are involved to get your YouTube business up and running
- And much more!
These aren't gimmicky techniques that other courses will try to sell you on, these are methods that work and actually show results. Whether you are completely new to YouTube or have previous experience, you can follow along and apply these practices to your channel immediately.